Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Be a Hero or Scientist?????



What will I do after finishing senior high school?

First, I want to continue my study in Germany or maybe Netherland. I want to go to Chemical Tecnique. Why?
Because I love Chemical very much. And I want to develope  Chemical and use it for better live and prosperity.
Germany? Netherland? The main reason why I want to study there is because I like those country. And I think their education systems are better than Indonesia.  And the last reason because I can watch football match in those country. I can meet with Bayern Munchen, Ajax Amsterdam, and other best team in Europe.
If it’s not Chemical Tecnique, it must be Nuclear Technology Development. Yes,nuclear. Because I like radiation, gamma, and  its explosion. I can use Nuclear Energy for better live, not for war. And I can get a lot of money(LOL)  because I know working on nuclear factory is dangerous and I love something dangerous.
And if I can’t go to university, I will give my life to Indonesia. I will be a soldier. I want to be a hero in the battle ground. I want to sacrifice my life for my country.

That's all about my future. I hope you can choose your future yourself.
Thank You!!

3 comments:

  1. you need work hard to make it come true.........Never give up

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck bro, i know you can study abroad or wherever you are because you are smart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish good luck for you. You even get better than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete