Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where will i go when i finish Senior High School ?

       Good morning everyone. My name is Harry James Cho. I'm writing this post on school-time. I have imagined what will i do when i finish Senior High School. Before i talk about my future. I want you to know, that i really want to be a doctor, because my Dad and Mom want it too. The other reason is to cure all of people who don't have money and poor in my Dad's hometown. So, i decide to go to faculty of medicine. I hope that i can be apart from Faculty of Medicine in University of Indonesia, because that university is the best in Indonesia. They have many advanced medicine technology. But, i think that it's impossible cause to become apart of that university, you have to be a smart people and of course , diligent. So, i have made second alternative. If i fail enter University of Indonesia, i will try to enter University of Airlangga or University of Brawijaya, because that two university are better that the other university. Then, if i success to become apart from that kind of university. I promise, to study hard and never give up on my dream. I'll make my parents proud, having a son like me. When i finish on my study. I will take magister Faculty of Medicine in overseas, because Faculty of Medicine at overseas are better than Indonesia. They have more advanced and best medicine technology. So i can be a good doctor and reach my dream.

Thank you...
Harry James Cho XIA6/24

9 comments:

  1. you are so smart, I know you can be a good doctor :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are a smart student, i suggest you to go abroad, and become a doctor abroad too. i'm sure you will be a success doctor! Keep on spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with that bro gbu :D , pervent in spirit (y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay nice i think... i hope you wiil be professional doctor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that you will be a succesfull doctor because you have good score at science Good luck Harry! GodBlessYou

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing that you have to know, never forget support from your parents, friends, and people around you. You can do that.

    ReplyDelete