Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Experience Teaching

Few week ago, I and my partner Icha from XI Science 6 must be a teacher, and teach our other  friends. Our lessons is history of Cleopatra Kingdom which located in Egypt. I think taught the student very hard, because  how to make the student didn’t bored with history lesson, and then our voice must be loud. When I taught about Cleopatra Kingdom I feel  very nervous.  First step, I and Icha explain with powerpoint, and the second student was watch video when Cleopatra Kingdom was made. And the last I and Icha began the game. When I and Icha taught , Many students didn’t hear  our explain. I feel disappointed. But one thing can made me happy because although they noise but they understanded our presentation. And they can answered my question very well .  They look so happy with our taught.
Cause of this activity, I can knew, if became to be a teacher isn’t easy. We must be patient with the students, and explain clearly to the students. And then if our students didn’t know what we taught about, we should lead to understanding. Became a teaher must be fair to the students.  
That’s all about my experience teaching in Senior High School.

Thank You J


No comments:

Post a Comment