Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What am I going to do after senior high school ?

Hello everyone, my name is Kenny Wibisono. I want to tell you something I’ve thought about my future after finishing senior high school.


Next year, I’ll be finishing my senior high school. The first thing I want to do is getting to university which is the best  thing to do in my opinion. Searching for the best university is quite a difficult thing to do. Because of that, I have to be prepared for that kind of situation. English is one of the most important subject that someone have to be understood. So I have to study hard for this subject to be accepted in a good university.





I really want to study in Singapore because I believe the education there is quite good beside if i can be accepted there, the chance to be success is higher. It’s quite a big challenge for my life to live far away from my parents, but i’ve to do that for my future. Nan yang is one of the world’s best universities. That’s why I prefer to study there, but if i can’t be accepted there so I will choose another university like in Surabaya or Jakarta. 



While I am studying in university, I want to work part time to collect few money to help my parents to pay my school fee. 
That's the end of my plan, thank you for reading my blog :D


6 comments:

  1. that's a good plan I think you should be hard worker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious what will you do the next
    or will you marry c...y or another girl (?)
    hahaha lol... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good dream! I hope you can be a success person. You have to keep going and hard-working in this time. Dont forget to pray and praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must study hard to reach your future and keep on spirit..make your parents are proud of you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you be a success person.Don,t forget your friend. keep on spirit and you can do it

    ReplyDelete