Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What Will You Do After Finishing Senior High School ?




My name is Darwin Estefan after finishing my study in Senior High school, I want to study abroad to one of the university in America. I want study in America because I think  the education in America is better than Indonesia. Beside that, I want to find a new experience study abroad. But before I continue my study in America I must study hard first so after finishing senior high school that will be easy for me to choose a good university. In university I think I want  to take business management major because I think it’s a good major and match with my personality. Living in US, I can have more responsible than in Indonesia. Even I live far away from my hometown, I hope my life will be better there, and I can be a successful person in the future. After finishing university, I prefer to work there in a big company in US. But if possible I want to go back to Indonesia and build my company here. In America, I want to study in New York, because my grandmother lives there and can take care of me. Boston University is one of the world best universities, so I want to try to get to that university. That’s all from me, thank you for reading my blog. 


4 comments:

  1. that's cool! I really hope you can get what you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. keep trying and do the best Darwin :) I think that it is a good idea to your future.. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. america is the best. I hope we can meet in america

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you will succes at busines management :)

    ReplyDelete