Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TEACHER IS AWESOME !!!!!!

My Teaching Experience

To be a teacher is not easy as we think, because when i try to teach my friend history lesson .I have many problems such as i have difficulty in searching of teaching materials, in explain teaching materials in front of the students, to make students understand with my explanation, making students not feel bored in history lesson. When i try to explain history lesson in front of students, i always feel nervous and it is the most obstacle for me. the way to prevent this problems are practice to speak in front of the mirror, to search teaching materials i usually read books and searching information about thing that i want to explain in internet, make students attention to me i usually make some games like word guessing, riddle, and etc, and mastering the materials. if i don't mastering the materials make me don't understand what i want to say to students, and make the students don't attention to me. I want to say sorry to my teacher because i don't know how difficulty to be a teacher. the teacher is very meritorious for students. if no more teacher , so the students cannot see the future. Because education very to our future and to our life. when we were students we have to respect to our teacher and pay attention to the teacher.

Thanks for read my blog have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment