Monday, February 17, 2014

After finishing Senior High School???

Maybe I will go to University...
Why?
Because first,I want to prepare my bright future by continue my studies in university. Second, I want to be
a doctor. Hmmm.. It is not about the money, but because I like to help people. Without willpower, studying hard, strong commitment, and hard working, it just a very very big BULLSHIT..
Yes, of course! 


The way to be a success doctor is like
“walk on the sliperry rocky path”or “climb the high steep mountain”. So... to reach that goal, I must study hard. Okay, back to the University.. Maybe I will go to “Universitas Indonesia” or “Universitas Airlangga” to continue my studies. To reach my dream (to continue my studies in UI), many people said that to take college in the best university in Indonesia (UI) I must study hard to pass the SNMPTN. I’ve asked my parent, and they agreed with my way, but actually they think that Jakarta – Malang is too far, and they said,”How about Airlangga University?”... hmmm.. wherever, I still study hard to reach my dream goal. Hahahaa.. Third, to get many friends and a lot of information. University is the best place to make a connection and interaction. Maybe, I can find my true love in that University too (or maybe in different university). :p (LOL)

How about if I make a decision to not continue my studies?
Hmmm.. Maybe, some girls will take beauty courses, cooking class, help their parents, or try to be an actress or girlband.. hahaha.. BUT NOT to me..!! There are a lot of make up artist, pastry, tart, and cupcake professional cooker, etc. Maybe I will take a course which not too enthused by other girls. Yeah take a SHOOTING and martial courses, join basic shooting club. I have a dream to be a secret agent in a secret organisation (just a dream.. hahaha >.<). I want to work in FBI or CIA or ... to investigates the crimes. Hmmmmm..
Maybe if I work in Indonesia, I can make sure that my job is to investigates the corruptors in Indonesia.. wkwk.. I also want to protect myself and my family, because they are my real treasure in this world. And the last reason is >>> I love shooting games.
That’s all for my future plan. Thankyou for read this post. And byebye.. See yaaa next post :p

No comments:

Post a Comment