Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What will you do after finishing senior high school? I will .........

Go to college.


That's my only option I think, i don't want to directly get married or get a job. I want to go to college but I still don't know the way exactly. I'm still confused about the way, but I will figure it out later. The reason I go to college is that i can go to work if I finish someday. If I work I can get money to live the life sufficiently. I will go to Petra college, because I think that's the best college I've known. About the way, I'm confused with two way, civil engineering






and International Bussiness Manager(IBM).








 But I think I prefer civil engineering, because it connected with my parent's job. So I can work with my parent as a partner. But the issues said that civil engineering is a hard way to do, and the International Bussiness Manager is easier than it. Because of that I'm still confused about the way. 

3 comments:

  1. i think you same with me if you choose civil engineering

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope someday we can work together because i take the architec. Alrights?

    ReplyDelete