Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mission Impossible?? NOT AT ALL!!

After holiday, i just imagine that in English time it will be grammer lesson or vocabularies. But it wasn't. And you know what is the lesson about from my english teacher !!
BE A HISTORY LESSON IN ENGLISH!!

We must to make history more interesting in English languange.
History in Indonesian have make me confused especially in English.. 
IT WILL MAKE ME MORE CONFUSED

And you know what, I hate history very much. it just like a pimple on your face. most hated.
But we must to do that. it was the task from my teacher.


And I was in one group with my friend, ALAN. and what we wanted to explain in that time is about Soviet Union, Cold War and The Collapse of SOVIET UNION. One of the difficult history to explain.


A lot of pressure when this mission announced because I can't teach and explain well. 
And our turn was COMING. it just make me nervous.

But not more than fourth of our materials we have explained. My teacher come and cut our explanation unexpectedly. And It surprise me because we have prepared this very carefully. And it just gone.


Hopeless is my word when this happened to me. Everyhing were on my mind. "WHAT A DAY"

But then My teacher give me one chance to can repair and renew that.
WITH REMIDIAL TEST

Our last chance was coming and when it finished, I just realize that teaching isn't as bad as what i thing and history yeah i just happy that it finished. so thank you for my Teacher to give me this great experience.








No comments:

Post a Comment