Tuesday, February 18, 2014

How about my feel while teaching?

Someone Presented a Presentation

Oh, okay... Where i must start yeah? One day before, I just prepare for my teaching test and this’s my first time being a teacher in the class, and I think this things make me really nervous, I always think, how if while I’m teaching, there’s some problem? How if my laptop error and something else that scare me really. At least, even I have prepared it, some mentation bother me and make me confused. But I my friend Horta said, “Keep calm bro!”, so I tried make my mind in peace and i never think again about the problem.
The day that I’ll teaching come... I prepare my tools in front of the class, in front of my classmate I and Horta start explain about Gulf Wars, the topic that we open have choose before. While teaching, all my nervous and mentation that bother me before, flied away without any reason and i looked that many of my friends exciting heard our lesson and everythings gone fine, no problem, no errors and some kind all problem never come for me. I really like this kind of atmosfer, and at least, I looked my friend can got the lesson that we target the day before and when we start the quiz, they can answer it, even only one rows that can’t answered, but at least whole class know the basic of the Gulf Wars, that makes me happy. In the end, I think, my plan has been don right without any error. Thanks for God for everything that HE has involved in to help me. I know that God always involved in for everything that mankind have tried and HE will save that is worth for :)
Thanks for reading my post, also, I think I start like post in English...
Gulf Wars!!!!

A teacher Maybe?



No comments:

Post a Comment