Tuesday, February 18, 2014

one day become a history teacher


Beginning , I think that teaching is a really fun. The reason is because I can give my knowledge , my insight to others who previously didn't know and moreover never heard about it. And it is not unexpected to me , about a month ago mam agnes tells us , eleven science six to teach our classmates. When mam agnes tell it , I was very surprised and confusion began to haunt me . This is because I don't know what I should do . Moreover we have to teach one of the subjects which, according to most of the students are learning very boring . Yeahh , " HISTORY" . I think history is a lesson that can make us very very boring , but mam agnes requires us to view the history of that boring it can be a thrill in itself. I admit , that I was actually weak in these subjects . But what could I do , I have to try to do it well . Finally I and with my partner, retta choose a topic. This is " holocaust " . Initially, I and my partner don't very know about our topic. But we are trying to learn . Not forgetting also , mam agnes advised us to make a " lesson plan ", because by making the lesson plan , we can predict what will we explain , how long will it take and what methods should we use in order to attract the attention of our classmates . Finally, we provide a game that our friends didn't feel bored when we teach . Not as easy as I imagined , it turns teaching has its own difficulties . Teachers should be able to teach students to actively participate in learning activities , attracted the attention of students to pay attention to us , calming when students fuss , make a comfortable atmosphere for learning and especially in order to attract the attention of the students do not get bored with the lesson . Tuesday at eight o'clock we started to get ready to teach . We change clothes that match the criteria for teacher and began teaching the topic " Holocaust" is. I think teaching tricky , but not as easy as I imagined . This is my first time teaching experience . And maybe the experience I can not forget . Thank you to my partner , retta : D
   

No comments:

Post a Comment