Wednesday, February 26, 2014

CV and application letter


February 2014

Culture Unit
 UNESCO Office, Jakarta 


I am a student in SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang, and the member of OSIS Pramuka 2013/2014, so I have some experience in organization.

I am writing to apply for the position of Administrative and Project Assistant on 15 March 2014 . This position particularly interests me because it would enable me to make full use of my administrative and organizational skills. I have well-developed written and oral communication skills that can be very useful in carrying out the duties for the above-mentioned position.

On top of these competencies, I adhere to a work ethic and can effectively interact with people across all levels of the organizational structure, and I have studied about Indonesian's culture. I believe I can be an asset to your organization.

My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted during working hours at (0341) 492256.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
IMERISA
Applicant



CV
FORMAL EDUCATION
  1. 2001 to 2003 TK Pelita Bangsa Blitar  (kindergarten)
  2. 2003 to 2009 SDK ST Maria Blitar (elementary school)
  3. 2009 to 2012 SMPK  Kolese ST Yusup Malang (junior high school)
  4. 2012 SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang (senior high school)
ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCE
  1. Member of OSIS Pramuka 2013/2014 SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang 
  2. Member of Kosayu Librarian Club SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang (2012-2013)
COMMITTEE
  1. Decoration staff for Art Festival 2013 at SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang
  2. Prizes staff for Christmas Voice 2013 at SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang
  3. Secretariat of Pelantikan Pramuka 2014 at SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang
  4. Leader of Diklat Timkes 2014 at SMAK Kolese ST Yusup Malang
ACHIEVEMENTS
  1. Second place at Science Olympiad 2012 held by SMAK ST Maria Malang
  2. Fifth place at OSN FISIKA Tingkat Kota Malang 2012
LANGUAGE
  1. English
  2. Indonesian
  3. Javanese
COMPUTER APPLICATION

  1. Operating System:  GNUC/Linux
  2. Office Suite : OpenOffice.Org & Microsoft Office

1 comment: