Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaching Experience

Okay, at the first time I have thought that teaching is simple. So I was optimistic. Directly I chose Crusade War, but Steven said it is too wield and hard to explain. So we decide Revolution of Industrial. We. borrowed an old history book. Suprisingly, the book was last borrowed on 2004. We gave out best shot at that time.

However, I started thinking that teaching was not as simple as I thought. We didn't know what would we explain. So we started to search on internet. We had a lot of information, but we didn't have any good video to be showed, even on youtube. I was getting nerveous. I have lack of speak. That time I had to defeat my nervous. It can't 100%, but making 99% is possible to do it.

When I taught the students, I felt that it is not easy to speak, even I had learnt my topic. I feel that my friends are better than me. If I were too slow, the class would get boring.

If there is a time, I will make a game for students. So the students will not get bored. There are many great suggestion from great teacher.

Oh yeah, thank you Steven. You are my partner.

Your life become interesting because your infliction, that thing will become our greatest power.

No comments:

Post a Comment