Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What will you do after finishing Senior High School ?




Hello,

After I graduate my school in Hwa Ind, At first I will look for the best university for me. I want to go to Singapore or Australia to continue my study, but if I can’t achieve that  maybe I will continue my study in Surabaya or Jakarta. There are a lot of options NUS ( National University of Singapore),University of Melbourne,  Petra University, or  University of Indonesia . Why that university? Because I think I can get my best education in there for my future. Why choose Singapore or Australia ? Because both of the country near Indonesia so, I still get close with my big family in Indonesia.At first I want to be a doctor, but I think it is impossible because to be a doctor in Singapore is not easy, and they priorities Singapore citizen. So,  I will choose Accounting or Business Management because in Singapore the most popular job beside doctor or nurse is Accountant. If I can go to Singapore to continue my study, maybe I will study and work together, because I can learn how to work with new people and meet  new partner too.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, i agree with you. I hope you can achieve your dream! Keep spirit and do the best for your beautiful future ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are an amazing man.I know you can reach your dream

    ReplyDelete