Tuesday, February 18, 2014

     My experience in teaching is not bad because I felt happy and sad when teaching.I felt happy because I can get more experience and I can feel what the teacher feel about when he or she teaching and the best feeling when teaching was I could see the student amazed face because they see something great or unbelievable pictures or facts about anything in history. I feel funny when see the confused face in student.
                                                         
                                                    this is the common problem, when teaching history

     To prepare the subject's material wasn't easier than what I thought, to prepare  the subject first we  must to understand the subject first and then I have to think how I can show the interesting presentation and explanations from the bored subject so the students keep pay attention. And we have to think about any alternative to give answer to student if we don't know the answers. Those were the things that have their own difficulties but I just feel it's fun and interesting because that was a rare change. That was my first time teaching in my whole life. I will never forget it
     But the sad things when teaching were sleeping students, students were keep talkining them selves, the studentt's minds didnt't keep attention when I was teaching. Just some of them that kept attention. But if I offer them some candies or sweets they kept attention, so they could get the sweets, but I though that was not bad. Because I liket to see if they raise their hand to answer the quiz. But by this I can respecct the teacher more and understand that teaching is nat easy. The point is teching is very unique and fun
I appraise the student that answer or asks question
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment