Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where is the good University to be a good doctor??

University of UNAIR
After finishing Senior High School,I will go to university because if I go to university,I can get job easily especially medical faculty.At the university,I can also get friends who may have same purpose like me.I have many choice of famous university.For example,UB(University of Brawijaya).It located in Malang.Many people say,medical faculty in UB is very famous.And then in Surabaya, I have got one university which good for the medical faculty.The name of university is UNAIR(University of Airlangga).After that, in my hometown Jakarta,I have one university which very popular and maybe this is the most famous university in  Indonesia.You must know this university,the name is UI(University of Indonesia).So,between 3 universities that I told before,I must make a decision to choose 1 university from 3 universities I want.Maybe someone can give me some coments about the universities I want.     
University of Brawijaya

4 comments:

  1. that's great henry! you have to be more serious at school so you can get what you want in the future :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO catch your dream my bro, do your best for everything to achieve your dream. at least, i hope you never sleep again in the clas, do your homework, do your test well and make more better makr on your result paper :)

    Gud Luck and God Bless my lil bro!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you're not sleepy when study in university. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete