Monday, February 17, 2014

What Will I Do After Finishing My Senior High School?





After finishing my study at senior high school, fisrt I want go to holiday.











 I will go to another country or another city. I want to refreshing. Second, I want continue at college.










I will take design interior faculty. But I don't know what university I will choose. I still confused to choose the university. The reason why I choose design interior becase I like design something. I like make something unique and diffrent than another things. I love change old and ugly thing to be beautiful and glamour.

1 comment:

  1. I think you must be fast to decide what university you really want to go. Because when you already XII grade, you must be focused with the exams and also there will be so many univeristies that offer you interior design faculty, you must choose the best one.

    ReplyDelete