Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where I want to go after I done my High School

Computer Engineering - Programing

I want to go taking a degrees on Science Computing Engineering, because I like a lot about computer and also I have plans to be a Success businessman at all. I’ll take my degrees on ITS (Institut Teknologi Surabaya/ Institut Teknologi 10 Nopember Surabaya). Why I want take a Science Computing Engineering on ITS? Because first, I have my first computer laptop on kindergarten and I like alot playing games or something like that. But after some years, I have done some kind of business on blog advertising and that make me like alot about making money also. At the fifth grade on the elementary school, I got my first computing lesson for animating, web design, and photo editing. After that i like alot whole about computer and make me a geeks on computer... 

ITS Logo - Best 

For 3 years at Junior High School, I vacuum from computing and start like everything about Cell phone and smart phone world. I also done many things at modifying smart phone program. My platform is Symbian that powered by Nokia Corp. At the Senior high school, I do my first part time job and also make me back to the computing world. I do web maintenance and web designing for my friend that work for Toyota Malang. Now i have a some blogs in the internet, I also author on Tahutek.net ( http://tahutek.net/ ), at my blog http://ben.bl.ee/ also on some website that ask me to write a post. After I done my degrees, I will making a lot of money, server God, marry a beautiful charming and that God have choose for me, A great wife. 
There’s a quotes that says

“Behind the powerful and success man, there’s a great wife behind.”

And I agree with that quote...
So that’s the reason why I like alot about computing and also making money. Computer is my life, programing also is my life :)

Tahu Tek Logo



6 comments:

  1. you are smart..........and have great dream
    work hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can get what you dream of because you are so diligent and smart. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx ma friend :) I thankful for your coment :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thx kevin.. Yeah God made us as a pair, one as husband, and one as wife, and The Bible says alaways been like that :)
      God Bless you bro :)

      Delete
  4. You can do that, cause you have your own great attitude.

    ReplyDelete