Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Dream, My Future

Okay, there are 2 destinations that I have thought. First, I will go to Brawijaya University. I’ll study about architecture. The reason is it is fun and suitable with me. My dream is build a great innovation eco building in the world. It is started with my uncle show a map where are many square.  Why eco? I have been boring with ugly building that make worst the condition of area.  So, I make the eco building that doesn’t make negative effect to environment. The second is become game design. You wonder that suppose to be a game programmer. I want to but I prefer design than program.

The real thing is I want to have a good life. Not only me, but my friends, family, and people around me. Many people have endless dream. Thank you if you read my post. Please comment if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment