Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Becoming A Cool Doctor

After finishing my senior high school, I want to go to doctor university. I want to get bachelor in Indonesia, but my master degree I want to get it in England.
 
I want to be a doctor because of my mom. When I was a child, my mom said that she wanted one of her children to be a doctor. But none of my brothers are doctors. That's why I want to be a doctor. I want to make my mom's dream come true. And I think that being a doctoris cool. A doctor can cure many sick people and do some surgery. And as we know that to do some surgery is very hard and have a big risk. Imagine, we can do a big challenge to save people's life. Cool right? I know, I am very cool B)

My choice of universities for this moment are Universitas Brawijaya (UB) in Malang adn Universitas Sam Ratulangi in Menado. I choose UB because it has the best doctoral studies in Malang. I also make Universitas Sam Ratulangi as one of my choices because many of my relatives studied there and they become successful doctors. Beside that, Menado has many delicious food and views. Although some people say that being a doctor in Indonesia is useless because there are already too many doctors in Indonesia is useless because there are already too many doctors in Indonesia. I believe if I study very seriously I can get a great career in this profession.

5 comments:

  1. good luck........
    i hope you become a great doctor in future

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can be a good doctor if you study more seriously ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai retta to become success doctor needs more than 10 years to be famous. And to be famous doctor in Indonesia is not easy. So i suggest you to be a doctor not in Indonesia, like Singapore or Australia. Because the salary is big in there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must study hard become a doctor..and i believe you can to be a good doctor

    ReplyDelete
  5. retta, i think your dream is good. You have to keep going to reach that dream. I hope you can be a good doctor. I suggest you to hard-working in the school and dont forget to pray and worship God.

    ReplyDelete