Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TEACHING HISTORY EXPERIENCE



For the first time, I think teaching it's a easy thing, but the fact after we give the task by Mam Agnes, I feel something that I can not imagine before. The task was given to all of my class to teaching history, where history is one of the lesson I most hate. From here , I realize that become a teacher is very difficult especially when teaching the students. I can not imagine if I being a student is really boring. How could I teach???!! And start from now, my sacriface began. Hahahaha.... lol!

And here me and my partner, Cynthia start to arrange any methodology that we will teaching later. I start to arrange lesson plan and the methodology use a presentation. But I really have a shock when Mam Agnes said that our group must teaching in outdoor with a different methodology. We must change the lesson plan again. And the topic our have is "Bandung Sea Of Fire"





We made our methodology using a colourfull paper. We work it in the school library until the evening. It is so tired for me and my partner. And I want all of my plan go so well and I hope the best for it. I even use the headband for the maximal costume for a better score. We also made a game for our students. So they must not be boring. And we give some present to the winner team.

Now I realize that the history lesson can be learn with a lot of fun and well we realize that teaching is very difficult for me and it is a big deal. I LOVE HISTORY NOW!! How about you, friend? ^_^

Thankyou for my teacher Mam Agnes and my partner, Cynthia 








No comments:

Post a Comment