Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My teaching experienced!!!

My teaching experienced very tighten. Because that is the first time I become teacher for 45 minute. It was very impressive. I teached history about revolution industry in English with my partner Andry Wibowo. With very few material I can teached in front of class very well nonetheless I still nervous because that is for the first time in my life teached 36 students it is very nervous you know. I was not alone because teached in front of the class my partner help me to keep calm. So they help me to teached about the material with me and together. Be a teacher was not very easy because there a lot of things that bother you. Like the students that I teached very quite because I thing I less take contact with them so they were very quite. So I try hardly to teached them with powerfull and nervous sensation.

                Be a teacher there is happy or nervous sensation. I happy because I can try to teached history with my friend and share some information of it. I feel nervous because yaa… is not easy to speak in front of class and there were a lot of students. So I hope maybe this teaching experienced will help me in the future for my study and work and then I wish I was not nervous again theaching in front of class. Gracias!!!!!  

 apple apple apple

No comments:

Post a Comment