Tuesday, February 18, 2014

One Group Teaching

It was my first experience to teach a full class about history , when my teacher gave us that task andseparate us in sixteen group. One group contains 2 person, but only in my group it contains 3 person.

My group had shinto religion as the topic. Actually, I'm the one who choose that topic, because I really interested in Japanese culture. After one week of preparation, it was my group's turn. Even if I would not teaching by myself, that experience is so breathtaking =-O. My group had 30 minutes to teach the students about shintoism.

I was so nerveous, hahaha... The presentation had to buy the student's attention , so it must be creative and not bored. So, we used prezi for our slides , gave the students some quizes, and prepared a fun game. Our slides were full of pictures and we wrote the material with big size font, we hope our friends would not felt sleepy when they see our slides. My group's most interesting method was the game. :3~ The game succesfully bought all of our friend's attention B-) .

In this game , we separated the students as 4 groups , and then we showed the audience some couple of pictures, and asked them to find the difference between the couple of pictures. The quickest group who could find 5 difference is the winner. But the last group would be punished.

And the punishment was...

 Vocaloids's sexy pose Hahahah.... Lol I have to give thanks because all of my friends in this classroom are sportive :')

No comments:

Post a Comment