Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MY LIFE FOR FUTURE



After finishing senior high school , I want continue my school at University because I want to became an engineer. I want to start my study at Jakarta first In Germany-Swiss University, one semester at Jakarta and another semester at Germany. After finish my study at Germany University I want to have job and than married. My goal of my life I want to make my family happy.
I want to built e new machine to make our life easier,something like Robocop. Who protected us from evil and created a justice for everyone. People can feel  safe from burglar, killer, terrorist, and etc.
But another job I want to work in Ferrari factory, I want to make a fastest racing car for every one who love racing car. I want to make a different technology for my racing car.
I want marry with Indonesia girl who I love very much and she loves me too. First, iwant to make a happy family and have three children. Before I married I want to introduce my choice to my father and mother to allow me to marry her.
I want make my parents happy because I know that they have sacrifice their life for me.
Thanks for watching my future plan.






3 comments:

  1. wow ferrari, good luck with that bro :D gbu

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ferrari, good luck with that bro :D gbu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plan isrue very good you must study hard. Hope your dreams will be come t

    ReplyDelete