Monday, February 17, 2014

What will you do after finishing Senior High School?

After finishing Senior High School  I am going to College.

First, in College I choose Medical Faculty in Airlangga University. Doctor is a great job. I want be a doctor who help the powerless people. Money is not too important. If you doing well, money come for you.

    Second, I also want be a scientist. So I will  choose science faculty in Indonesia University. I want to find a new appliance for human civilization.


    Third, I also want to choose politic Faculty in Harvard. Politic Faculty Harvard is the best in the word. I'm interest with politic because my father introduce it to me. I want to leader of my people to get prosperous.


2 comments:

  1. I think you have a good choices. It is good to have some plans for your future. But it is also important to focus on one plan, so you can do better if you only focus at a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you must choose physics, because you're good at physics
    but good luck with your choices

    ReplyDelete