Monday, February 17, 2014

What I do After Finishing Senior High School????

After finishing my senior high school in Hua Ind, maybe I will go to Petra University and I will take Civil Engineering. I choose Civil Engineering because I am very interested about building and I will make a unique building. I will make the world more beautiful. My father was a career civil engineering that is more supportive of me choosing this faculty.

Why I choose Petra University?

I choose Petra University because Petra is Famous with Civil Engineering and i think is make me better in the future. Some of my brother who has passed from Petra University said that Petra is a wise choice. 

2 comments:

  1. you have a great plan! hope you can achieve your dream :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai Davin! your dream same with Alan's dream. I think you will be one university with Alan. I will support you to be a famous civil engineer.

    ReplyDelete