Monday, February 17, 2014

After finishing school,Where I want to go?



First, I think where I want to go after Senior High School? Because it is very hard for me to choose it. I want to study may be in Indonesia like University of Indonesia at Jakarta. But I want study in Australia because the place is very comfortable and cool. The university at there, I think it is very good for me. So,I choose to study in Sydney, Australia at Macquarie University.

After finishing Senior High School, I want go to university. I want study in Australia. I want study accounting. I choose to study in Australia because in Australia,there are my cousins who can help me when I study at there. And I want study accounting and I choose it because I continue my father's job,and I like mathematic. I think may be accounting likes mathematic. And I try to have good score at there. I want make my parents are proud of me

My job after graduate university/college, I go home to Indonesia and I continue my father's job. My father's job is expedition of truck. And I think may be continue expedition is not easy because many naughty and lazy drivers and many truck. And I can't remember it. But I must  overcome that mistake. And I believe, I can do that like my father.

That's all..Thank you
Novita Tanjaya XI A6/18

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice dream! I hope you can be a good bussiness woman. You want to study at overseas right? So you have to hard-working and never give up on your dream. When you graduate from university, i think it will be better if you take magister and continuing your study. So you'll have much experience to continue your father's job on expedition of truck. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can be great business woman, but to achieve that you must study hard, because if you lazy in Senior High School your dream won't be true.

    ReplyDelete