Monday, February 17, 2014

FUTURE IS GOING HERE!!


YEAH, I KNOW THAT WE WILL BE GRADUATED NEXT YEAR FROM THIS SCHOOL. Maybe we think that we still have a long time to be passed together in this school, but i think we just have one more year to passed together. Maybe we will never see each other after we are graduated until we come to join our school's reunion after several years later. So, now i gonna tell you a little bit of my plan that i hope can be reached in my future. I hope everybody can join me to build the stairs to my future together, whenever we are separated into different university next year.

I know that this is a little bit impossible to make this dream come true. A lot of bad scores i got from my tests in high school, it is almost in the science lessons. Since i was a child, i always want to continue my parents job, so i do a lot of thing to support me to make this dream come true. Like take a math, physic, chemistry course, and piano course this time. I always do a lot of thing seriously and do it well, but, sometimes it didn't bring me a good results. So, for my parent's happiness, i studied well and want to continue my study in my mother's university, Petra. Petra university is a university which is located in Surabaya. It is located near the City of Tomorrow square, or usually called Cito square.

I love drawing. It can express yourself when you're in the worst mood ever without to say something to everyone. I think drawing can also make other people happy when they see it. So, I will choose Architecture faculty in Petra university. With that, i can design a lot of building to make my client, and my beloved friends happy and satisfied. I want to look the other people happy and feel save when they live in the house which i have designed. I also want to make my ideal house with my own design. I want to enjoy the live in that house with my husband and my beloved family too.

Not just that, i also want to have a job while i am studying. Why? First, because i want to earn my own money (LOL) so i can buy my needs from my own salary without depends to my parents money. Second, I want to serve the other people with all of my abilities. I JUST WANT TO MAKE THE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY. I want to make the people see that we are not a useless human, we have given a lot of abilities and talents from the God, so we must use that as well as we can. I want to work as a pianist, to play the piano for the choir, for the church, and for everybody. I also want to be a piano teacher, for kids only. The last but not least, I want to make a lot of friends on that time. And some years later, after i finished my study, i will find a job, i want to get some experience by becoming an amateur Architect before i continue my parent's job. Okay, that's all of my plan for the future, i'm sorry if there are some mistakes which i've already said up there. Thanks. :)
 PS: i want to find my soul mate too XD

3 comments:

  1. Hai Feby! I will miss you after graduated senior high school. Feby, I support you to be a good and a success woman architect. Your hobby is drawing, and your drawing is so beautiful. I like it so much. Ciayoo Feby !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waow.. this fantastic Febi. I know that is your dreams and i think you can do it. I will support you with your dreams. And i know your drawing so very good. I very like it Febi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck feb, i know you will be a good architect because you draw beautifully, so good (y) , your drawing is a masterpiece

    ReplyDelete