Monday, February 17, 2014


What will you do after finishing Senior High School? 
Well, after finishing Senior High School, I'm going to college to continue my study. But, I'm still confused about what way that I want to go. Hmm, I think I interested with design interior because I feel that career can channel my imagination and ideas that I have. And I also wanted to design a dream house of my own. I think I interested with this career from my father who is an architect . My father always support and help me when there is the task of art in school. I get knowledge from my beloved father.

And I also want to fill up my free time later to become a hip hop dancer. So I can get extra money from this job. I don't know why I love dancing so much. I want to be a succesfull dancer and realize many people that the dancing was so fun.

And after I finished my study , I want to find good boy friend. :)

That's all friend! :)

Felinda (XIA6/23)


1 comment:

  1. I hope you build my home for my family. Please give me a cheap price. :p

    ReplyDelete