Monday, February 17, 2014

When I Finish High School

Approximately a year and a half from now, hopefully I'll finish senior high school already. I have a few plans in mind regarding what I will do after I finish high school.

First, of course I want to go to college. I will hopefully take up Law School in Universitas Indonesia. You must be wondering why I want to study law since I'm science major in high school. Well, I want to study law because I'm very interested in learning the justice system of Indonesia and other countries. Besides, I really want to be a lawyer from watching movies and reading books about it. I think I can be a good lawyer if I study hard in college. I want to be a lawyer because it pays good, but most of all, I want to take part in making Indonesia's justice system better.


If I don't make it to the Law Faculty of Universitas Indonesia, I will go to other colleges like Universitas Parahyangan or Universitas Trisakti.

While in college I want to be a part of the student body. I think that will help us increase our organization and social skills. Other than that, I also want to join charity organizations that supports the environment. By joining these organizations, I hope to be able to gain connections and be a part that saves the environment.

If I have time, I also want to write a book. I think young people like us have a lot of ideas in our heads and for me, it's a shame to not share it with other youngsters. I want to write a fiction that inspires young people in Indonesia to make a change around them.

So far, those are my plans after graduating high school. I hope I'll be able to accomplish them all.






XOXO,
F

4 comments:

  1. I think you have very clear plans about your future. Study hard and I bet you will accomplish all of them. Work hard, pray hard. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you must work hard to reach your dream. And I think you must keep spirit to be a lawyer. You must study hard and i believe you can make your parents are proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must work hard t reach your dream. And I think you can to be a lawyer. You must keep spirit and I believe you can make your parents are proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you must work hard t reach your dream. And I think you can to be a lawyer. You must keep spirit and I believe you can make your parents are proud of you

    ReplyDelete